Sous Vide Poultry is the cook’s guide to making what’s for dinner an all-new menu.
• chicken galantine
• chicken Marsala
• chicken cordon bleu
• turkey tenderloin with tomato chutney
• stacked turkey enchilada
• fennel-scented Cornish game hens
• wild mushroom stuffed quail
• duck confit
Plus many other delicious sous vide recipes!
Size: 64 pages, 17x17 cm
Publisher: Paradox Press, May 2011
Basic sous vide cooking instructions
Full color photos
Step-by-step sous vide recipes for moist, tender poultry dishes
We also recommend our NEW Zip Pouches - quart and Zip Pouches - gallon, which are perfect for sealing liquid-rich foods, if you do not own a chamber vacuum sealer.
To submerge liquid or liquid-rich foods in our zip bags, simply follow these instructions:
1) Fill a zip-closure cooking pouch with food and/or fluid.
2) Slowly and carefully lower the filled pouch, with the zip closure still open, into the water bath (or into a large pot of cooler water, if you prefer.)
3) The weight of the water in the bath or pot will press against the sides of the pouch and force the air out of it as you lower the zip closure to the surface of the water.
4) Once the zip closure is at the water’s surface and most of the air has been evacuated from the pouch, zip it closed. The zip-sealed pouch should now stay submerged.