SousVide Supreme Zip Pouches offer the convenience of a zip closure in a bag designed specifically to safely seal foods for both sous vide cooking and storage. These hardy pouches are certified as food-safe and stable at cooking temperatures and have a thickness of 0.14 to 0.2 mm, which helps to prevent leakage into the water bath.
Gallon Size (3.79 Liter) Zip Pouches
- Specifically designed and tested for sous vide cooking
- Safety-tested for cooking at high temperatures
- BPA, lead and phthalate free
- Compliant with EU directive 2002/72/EC
||25 per box
|| 27.9 x 40.6 cm (11 x 16 inches)
||0.14 to 0.2 mm (.006 to .008 inches)
1. Lower the filled pouch, with the zipper still open, into the water bath, or a large pot of cooler water, if preferred.
2. The weight of the water will press against the sides of the pouch, and force the air out as the zip closure is lowered to the surface of the water.
3. Once the zip closure is at the surface, zip it closed. The pouch should then stay submerged in the water bath.