The sous vide (pronounced "soo-veed") technique, the secret of great chefs worldwide for decades, involves cooking food in vacuum-sealed pouches submerged in a precisely-controlled water bath held at a constant temperature. The steps to sous vide cooking are simple: season and vacuum-seal your food, drop it into the SousVide Supreme at the desired temperature, and walk away. Unlike the hostile high temperatures of stovetop, oven, or grill, the SousVide Supreme gently and precisely cooks food to its perfect serving temperature and cannot overcook. Foolproof gourmet results with push-button simplicity.
- Hands-off, time-saving meal preparation. Just set it and walk away.
- Easy and foolproof. Never overcook a meal again. Perfect results, every time.
- Gourmet taste. Capture the full, TRUE flavor of foods
- Saves you money. Tenderizes inexpensive cuts.
- Added nutritional value. Natural juices and nutrients are retained in the food-safe vacuum seal pouch.
- Easy clean-up. No messy pots and pans. Just empty and wipe down the interior with a soft cloth.
- Energy-efficient operation. Uses energy equivalent to a 60W light bulb once at target temperature.
- Cool touch housing. Much safer than immersion circulators and the added insulation makes a much more energy efficient appliance.
- Holds 20 four ounce portions
- Sleek all-in-one design
- Precise temperature control to 1 degree Fahrenheit (0.5 degrees Celsius)
- Energy efficient engineering
- Quiet operation
- Push button simplicity
- Lid doubles as drip tray for pouch transport Universal food pouch rack for easy positioning of cooking pouches
- Counter worthy style in a small footprint (about the size of a bread maker)
SousVide Supreme Promo Package ships complete with:
- SousVide Supreme water oven, including:
- Stainless steel universal pouch rack to separate cooking bags
- Detachable power cord
- Insulated lid blanket
- Perforated bottom grill designed to generate thermal turbulence
- User Manual with cooking time/temperature charts and recipes
- Sous Vide Vacuum Sealer VS3000 (includes 12 vacuum seal pouches)
- 2 boxes of vacuum seal pouches (1 box of large pouches and 1 box of small pouches - a total of 50 pouches)
- Easy Sous Vide cookbook
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING within the continental US
SousVide Supreme Model Comparison Chart: see more details here
|SousVide Supreme Demi
||Approximately 12 four-ounce portions
||Approximately 20 four-ounce portions
||11.4”H, 11.4”W, 14.2”L
||6.5"H, 8.75"W, 11"L
||6.75”H, 9.75”W, 12.5”L
||2.3 gallons/9 liters
||3 gallons/11 liters
Supreme Demi has a cooking capacity of between 60% and 80% of the SousVide Supreme.
In terms of dimensions, the SousVide Supreme is about the size of a bread machine, while the Demi has a countertop footprint the size of a Crock-Pot®.
Unlike the single point heating systems of immersion circulators, SousVide Supreme's patented design and precision temperature control technology ensures even temperatures without the need for a circulator motor. As heat rises from the edge-to-edge heating plate in the base, it creates highly efficient thermal convection which maintains consistent temperatures throughout the water bath without the need for agitation. The SousVide Supreme water oven also features cool touch housing with its double-wall insulated design, ensuring maximum heating efficiency and energy savings. Additional features include silent operation and a stainless steel lid that contains steam and helps prevent evaporation of water during cooking. SousVide Supreme water ovens also have no moving parts that can be hard to clean and require regular maintenance. Read more here.
To compare features between the different SousVide Supreme models, click here.
SousVide Supreme Specifications:
- Model SVS-10LS
- Water bath – single
- Total Volume 11.2 liters (2.96 gallons)
- Max Cooking Capacity 10 liters (2.6 gallons)
- 110-120 volt
- Display Digital LED
- Adjustable in increments of 1ºF (0.5ºC)
- Range 86ºF to 210ºF (30º to 99ºC)
- Precision 1ºF (0.5ºC)
| || || |
- Overall 11.4”/14.2”/11.4” (29cm/36cm/29cm)
- Bath 9.9”/12.6”/6.8” (25cm/32cm/17cm)
- Weight 13 lbs (5.9 kg)
- Displays to 1 minute resolution
- Settings variable 0 min to 99 hr
- Cycle end audible repeating beep
SousVide Supreme Promo Pack
We love our SousVide!
By: Anne K
- New Jersey, US
I bought the SousVide Supreme for my husband's birthday and have made many amazing meals! Preparing SousVide Filet Mignon is the best we have ever had! I would highly recommend the SousVide cooking method to anyone!
Would you recommend? Yes
Reviewed Date: 09/25/2014
Was this review helpful?
2 of 2 visitors found this review helpful
Best Baby Backs Ever!
By: BBQ Junky
- Virginia, US
I use the Sous Vide for baby backs, brisket, pulled pork short ribs and flanks steak. It has allowed me to turn out some of the best barbeque I've ever made. I keep a log of temperatures and cooking time since the recipes on the web are all over the map. Once you get that figured out, it's simple and delicious. Just be sure to cook it for a while on the grill, especially the baby backs. I have recommended the oven to literally dozens of people.
Would you recommend? Yes
Reviewed Date: 06/05/2014
Was this review helpful?
5 of 6 visitors found this review helpful