The compact SousVide Supreme Demi offers the same unparalleled cooking convenience of the original SousVide Supreme water oven but in a smaller appliance.
With hands-off cooking that is gentle and forgiving, the Demi makes it easy to have meals ready in minutes at the end of the day. Everyone - from the accomplished cook to the rank novice - can turn out gourmet quality meals with minimal preparation time. It’s as easy as heating water! Just season your dish, vacuum-seal in food-grade pouches, simmer in the Demi water bath, and then sear or sauce your dish.
How It Works:
The sous vide (pronounced "soo-veed") technique, the secret of great chefs worldwide for decades, involves cooking food in vacuum-sealed pouches submerged in a precisely-controlled water bath held at a constant temperature.
The steps to sous vide cooking are simple: season and vacuum-seal your food, drop it into the SousVide Supreme Demi at the desired temperature, and walk away. Unlike the hostile high temperatures of stovetop, oven, or grill, the SousVide Supreme Demi gently and precisely cooks food to its perfect serving temperature and cannot overcook. Foolproof gourmet results with push-button simplicity.
Why SousVide Supreme:
- Hands-off, time-saving meal preparation. Just set it and walk away
- Easy and foolproof. Never overcook a meal again. Perfect results, every time.
- Gourmet taste. Capture the full, TRUE flavor of foods
- Added nutritional value. Natural juices and nutrients are retained in the vacuum seal bag.
- Easy clean-up. No messy pots and pans. Just empty and wipe down the interior with a soft cloth.
- Saves you money. Tenderizes inexpensive cuts.
- Cool touch housing. Safer than immersion circulators and offers better insulation which results in a more energy efficient appliance.
Your SousVide Supreme Demi Promo Package ships complete with:
- SousVide Supreme Demi including:
- Stainless steel universal pouch rack to separate cooking bags
- Detachable power cord
- Perforated bottom grill designed to generate thermal turbulence
- User Manual with cooking time/temperature charts and recipes
- Sous Vide Vacuum Sealer VS3000 (includes 12 pouches)
- 2 boxes of Vacuum Pouches (1 box of Large Pouches and 1 box of Small Pouches - a total of 50 pouches)
- Easy Sous Vide cookbook
- FREE DELIVERY within the continental US
SousVide Supreme Comparison Chart: see more details here
|SousVide Supreme Demi
||Approximately 12 four-ounce portions
||Approximately 20 four-ounce portions
||11.4”H, 11.4”W, 14.2”L
||6.5"H, 8.75"W, 11"L
||6.75”H, 9.75”W, 12.5”L
||2.3 gallons/9 liters
||3 gallons/11 liters
Supreme Demi has a cooking capacity of between 60% and 80% of the SousVide Supreme.
In terms of dimensions, the SousVide Supreme is about the size of a bread machine, while the Demi has a countertop footprint the size of a Crock-Pot®.
Unlike the single point heating systems of immersion circulators, SousVide Supreme's patented design and precision temperature control technology ensures even temperatures without the need for a circulator motor. As heat rises from the edge-to-edge heating plate in the base, it creates highly efficient thermal convection which maintains consistent temperatures throughout the water bath without the need for agitation. The SousVide Supreme water oven also features cool touch housing with its double-wall insulated design, ensuring maximum heating efficiency and energy savings. Additional features include silent operation and a stainless steel lid that contains steam and helps prevent evaporation of water during cooking. SousVide Supreme water ovens also have no moving parts that can be hard to clean and require regular maintenance. Read more here.
To compare features between the different SousVide Supreme models, click here
• 8.7 liters/2.3 gallon water capacity holds 12 four ounce portions
• One-touch precision control panel
• Non-stick coated cavity
• Aluminum lid
• Base grill and rack separate food pouches
• Size: 12.99" L, 10.96" W, 11.3" H
• Power: 110V
• Model: SVS09L
SousVide Supreme Demi Promo Pack
Amazing and simple!
I bought this promo pack and its been fantastic ! The oven works great! I do recommend filing it with hot water because it take awhile to heat up. It's very easy to use! The sealer works great! I enjoy this very much! So far no issues!
Would you recommend? Yes
Reviewed Date: 01/18/2015
Was this review helpful?
13 of 14 visitors found this review helpful