The SousVide Supreme ChamberVac Vacuum Sealer allows you to vacuum seal and package liquids and liquid-rich foods. Standard vacuum sealers operate by suction, meaning the air is vacuumed out of a vacuum bag and then the bag is sealed. However, along with air, liquids may also be pulled out of the bag, leaving a film of liquid or oil on the sealing edge of the bag, which can result in an incomplete or imperfect seal. Features:
The SousVide Supreme ChamberVac Vacuum Sealer uses a different technology and process. The vacuum bag is placed inside the chamber of the machine and the lid is closed. Air is sucked out of the entire chamber, not just the bag itself, allowing air pressure on both the inside and outside of the bag to remain equal and liquids to stay in the bag. The bag is then fully sealed and air is returned back into the chamber, creating a vacuum inside the bag.
In addition, the SousVide Supreme ChamberVac Vacuum Sealer can reach a higher level of vacuum than standard suction vacuum packaging machines. This chamber vacuum sealer has a sleek, low profile design with a hinged lid that tucks neatly back over the machine to make it counter-top friendly. The easy to read pressure indicator and LCD panel make operation simple.
• Includes 40 vacuum seal food pouches (10 of each: 6"x12", 8"x10", 10"x13", 12"x14")
• Includes an additional 1500 vacuum seal food pouches (500 6"x12", 500 8"x10", 250 10"x13", 250 12"x14")
• Full 12-inch seal bar
• Compact size
• Fold-back lid minimizes head space
• Easy to use digital control panel
• Vac port for canisters
• Pump: Dry rocker piston
• Cycle Time: 30-60 Seconds
• Electrical Specifications:110V, 60Hz, 6Amps
• Chamber Size: 12” x 11“ x 5”
• Overall Dimensions: 24” x 16” x 9”
• Weight: 57 lbs.
Please Note: A shipping overweight surcharge ($25 US standard delivery, $40 Canada standard delivery) will be applied for this product. See shipping info for more details.
Required Vacuum Bags: