The all-in-one SousVide Supreme Chef operates off of energy-efficient thermal technology that maintains water temperatures to within 1/2-degree Celsius (1-degree Fahrenheit) accuracy via a patent-pending PID-controlled heating element. The compact design includes durable plastics and wiring, and heat-resistant handles that protrude from the machine for easy lifting. With soundless operation as well as a lid to contain steam, the Chef simplifies sous vide cooking.
- Hands-off, time-saving meal preparation. Just set it and walk away
- Easy and foolproof. Never overcook a meal again. Perfect results, every time.
- Gourmet taste. Capture the full, TRUE flavor of foods.
- Added nutritional value. Natural juices and nutrients are retained in the vacuum seal bag.
- Easy clean-up. No messy pots and pans. Just empty and wipe down with a soft cloth.
- Energy-efficient. Uses energy equivalent to a 60W light bulb once at target temperature.
- Saves you money. Tenderizes inexpensive cuts.
See our Comparison Chart of SousVide Supreme models.
Unlike the single point heating systems of immersion circulators, SousVide Supreme's patented design and precision temperature control technology ensures even temperatures without the need for a circulator motor. As heat rises from the edge-to-edge heating plate in the base, it creates highly efficient thermal convection which maintains consistent temperatures throughout the water bath without the need for agitation. The SousVide Supreme water oven also features cool touch housing with its double-wall insulated design, ensuring maximum heating efficiency and energy savings. Additional features include silent operation and a stainless steel lid that contains steam and helps prevent evaporation of water during cooking. SousVide Supreme water ovens also have no moving parts that can be hard to clean and require regular maintenance. Read more here.
To compare features between different SousVide Supreme models, click here.
SousVide Supreme Chef Specifications:
• Holds approximately 20 four ounce portions
• Water bath: single; stainless steel shell with brushed stainless finish
• Stainless steel lid
• Total volume: 11.2 liters (3 gallons)
• Maximum cooking capacity: 10 liters (2.6 gallons)
• Power: 120Vac 60Hz 850W
• Usage cycles: 30,000
• NSF certification
• UL Commercial listed: E342668 4FT8
• Model: SVS10CN
• Dimensions: 378mm x 344mm x 301mm (14.9" x 13.5" x 11.8")
• Weight: 6.3 Kg (13.9 lb.)
• Display: digital LED
• Adjustable in increments of 0.5° Celsius (1°F
• Range: 30° to 99° C (86° to 210° F)
• Precision: 0.5° C (1° F)
• Display: 1 minute resolution
• Settings: variable 0 minutes to 99 hours
• Cycle end: audible repeating beep