Now everyone, from the accomplished cook to the rank novice, can easily turn out gourmet holiday meals with little hands-on time. Mouth-watering sous vide recipes include:
- Turkey that transcends its humble reputation, with incomparably juicy and succulent breast meat.
- Beef rib roast and boneless leg of lamb, cooked to perfect doneness throughout.
- Butternut squash soup.
- Brussels sprouts with pancetta.
- Spice cake with chocolate glaze.
All the holiday favorites made easy, with no messy pots and pans to clean up! Cookbook details:
- Size: 64 pages, 6.75 x 6.75 inches
- Publisher: Paradox Press, November 2010
- Soft cover
- Basic sous vide cooking instructions
- Full color photos
- Step-by-step sous vide recipes for tantalizing holiday appetizers, entrées, side dishes and desserts.